You can view your account history by using one of the following methods:
- Access your trading history via the reports feature that is available directly from MetaTrader4; Make sure that the 'Terminal' window is open (if it's not, go to the 'View' tab and click on 'Terminal').
- Go to "Account history" on the Terminal (bottom tab bar);
- Right click anyplace -> Select "Save as report" -> click "Save"
This will open your account statement which will open in your browser on a new tab.
- If you right click on the browser page and select “Print” you should have the option to save as PDF.
- You will be able to save or print it directly from the Browser.
- More information on the reports can be found on the 'Client Terminal - User Guide' in the 'Help' window on the platform.
- Another way to view your trading history is by logging into your account on the AvaTrade website after you log into your account with your credentials (email address and password):
- Click on the link “Account Statement” located under each of your Account Details.
- Choose the Account you wish to obtain the Statement for.
- Select the Beginning and End dates for the period you are interested in (please note that both the beginning and end dates must be business days, i.e. Mon - Fri).
- Generate your Account Statement.
- You will be able to save or print it directly from the Browser.
Please Note: If the account is a managed account or a ZuluTrade account, then you will need to add “_Self” after the account username.
Once documents are uploaded into your account, we will review and process them within 1 business day.
As soon as the documents are processed you will receive an email notification regarding the result;
- If they are approved, your account is considered fully verified.
- If they are not, you will receive which documents are still required.
You can always check the status of your account by contacting Customer Services.
- Please make sure to upload all documents via your My Account to prevent any delays, you may find information on how to upload documents in the relevant section in our FAQ's.
Verifying your account is quick and easy. All you need to do is upload your documents by logging into your AvaTrade account. Once you are logged in, go to the 'Upload Documents' section.
How to upload your documents:
- Login to your account with your email address and password,
- Click on the ‘Upload Documents’ button showing on the left side of the page,
- Choose the appropriate document type you are uploading;
- Click “Upload” and wait for the “Thank you” confirmation message.
Make sure your documents are saved in the correct format, and that your file name contains letter or numbers only, any other characters will be invalid.
Documents are usually processed within 1 business day (Saturdays and Sundays are not business days).
Please note: All documents must be valid, clear and full page copies (all 4 corners visible). We cannot accept documents hosted on cloud services.
In order to verify your account you will need to provide the following documents:
- Proof of ID - A coloured copy of a valid government-issued ID (e.g. Passport, ID card, driver’s license), containing the following information: name, picture and date of birth. (must match the information you registered your account with).
- Proof of Address - A utility bill for address verification (e.g. electricity, water, gas, landline phone, local authority waste disposal), containing the following information: name, address, date - not older than six months (must match the ones you registered with).
- We do not accept mobile phone bills or any sort of letters for verification.
- All documents must be readable, easily viewed and identified with all corners clearly visible.
For third party deposits, please send documents for both parties as well as a front & back, colour copy of the credit card used, showing: full name, expiration date, first 4 and last 4 digits of the credit card number and a signed POA (Power of Attorney) Form.
Please note: You may hide the CVV Security code on back and the middle 8 digits on the front.
Please note that once your account is fully verified, your bonus will automatically be added to your account.
For information on what types of documents are required for account verification, please click here.
If you would like to learn more about our offerings for different regulatory regimes, click here.
Due to anti-money laundering regulations, withdrawals can only be sent via payment methods by which you funded your account with. Please note that you must withdraw up to 200% of your deposit to your credit/debit card, and only then you may withdraw by another method in your own name as you instruct.
For example: if you deposited $1,000 by credit card and made a $1,200 profit, the first $2,000 you withdraw must go back to the same credit card, before you can withdraw the profits by a different method, such as wire transfer, and other e-payment methods (for non-EU customers only).
If you made a deposit via 3rd party you must withdraw 100% of the deposit transaction on the first payment method.
Withdrawals are typically processed and sent within 1 business day.
Once the withdrawal is approved and processed, it may take some additional days to receive the payment:
- For Credit/Debit Cards - up to 5 business days
- For e-wallets - 24 hours
- For Wire transfers - up to 10 business days (depending on your county and Bank)
Kindly note: Saturday and Sunday are not considered business days
AvaTrade offers multiple deposit methods and their processing times differ.
Before you go ahead and fund your account, please make sure that the verification process of your account is completed and that all of your uploaded documents have been approved.
If you use a regular credit/debit card, the payment should be credited instantly*. If there is any delay, please contact Customer Services.
E-payments (i.e. Moneybookers (Skrill), Webmoney, Neteller) will be credited within 24 hours, deposits by wire transfer can take up to 10 business days, depending on your bank and country (please make sure to send us a copy of the swift code or receipt for tracking).
*If this is your first credit card deposit it may take up to 1 business day to credit the funds to your account due to security verification.
The minimum deposit amount depends on the base currency of your account* :
Deposit Via Credit card, Wire Transfer or E-wallets:
USD account – USD $100
EUR account – €100
GBP** account – £100
AUD** account – AUD $100
**AUD is only available for Australian customers, GBP is only available for customers from the UK.
If your credit card has expired since your last deposit you can easily update your AvaTrade Account with your new one.
When you are ready to make your next deposit, simply log into your account and follow the regular deposit steps by entering the new credit card details and click on the button.
Your new card will appear in the Deposit section above any previously used credit card(s).
Here is a step by step guide on how to complete a deposit.
If you experience any issues, you can always contact Customer Services.
AvaTrade is dedicated to providing a variety of instruments across all major markets. Please click here for the list of available instruments and their information.
- Please note the tabs above the table, to change the type of instruments you are viewing