Due to anti-money laundering regulations, withdrawals can only be sent via payment methods by which you funded your account with. Please note that you must withdraw up to 200% of your deposit to your credit/debit card, and only then you may withdraw by another method in your own name as you instruct.
For example, if you deposited $1,000 by credit card and made a $1,200 profit, the first $2,000 you withdraw must go back to the same credit card, before you can withdraw the profits by a different method, such as wire transfer, PayPal* and other e-payment methods (for non-EU customers only).
If you made a deposit via 3rd party (non CC payment methods) you must withdraw 100% of the deposit transaction on the first payment method.
Usually, withdrawals are processed and sent out within 24 hours for Credit/Debit cards and e-money, or up to 10 business days for wire transfers.
Before requesting a withdrawal, please make sure that all requirements are met. These may include account verification, the minimum trading of the bonus volume, sufficient usable margin, correct withdrawal method and more.
Once all requirements are met your withdrawal will be processed.
Withdrawals are typically processed and sent within 1 to 2 business days.
Once the withdrawal is processed, it may take some additional days to receive the payment:
- For Credit/Debit Cards - up to 5 business days
- For e-money - 24 hours (If you are withdrawing via PayPal, kindly make sure you accepted the payment in your PayPal account)
- For Wire transfers - up to 10 business days (depending on your county and Bank)
Kindly note: Saturday and Sunday are not considered business days
Please note that once your account is fully verified, your bonus will automatically be added to your account.
For information on what types of documents are required for account verification, please click here.
AvaTrade offers multiple deposit methods and their processing times differ.
Before you go ahead and fund your account, please make sure that the verification process of your account is completed and that all of your uploaded documents have been approved.
If you use a regular credit/debit card, the payment should be credited instantly*. If there is any delay, please contact customer support.
E-payments (i.e. Moneybookers (Skrill), Webmoney, Neteller) will be credited within 24 hours, deposits by wire transfer can take up to 7 business days, depending on your bank and country (please make sure to send us a copy of the swift code or receipt for tracking).
*If this is your first credit card deposit it may take up to 1 business day to credit the funds to your account due to security verification.
The minimum deposit amount depends on the base currency of your account*:
USD account – USD $100
EUR account – €100
GBP** account – £100
AUD** account – AUD $100
USD account – USD $500
EUR account – €500
GBP** account – £500
AUD** account – AUD $500
**AUD is only available for Australian customers, GBP is only available for customers from the UK.
In order to cancel a deposit simply email us with the request to Customer support
If you did not trade with the funds the deposit will be cancelled within 24 hours.
If your credit card expired since your last deposit, you need to send an email to customer support or to your account manager with a brief explanation of the issue.
We provide our customers with the opportunity to trade on the world's most popular trading platform; MetaTrader 4.
In addition to that; we offer the AvaTradeGO app, a mobile trading platform suited for MetaTrader 4 accounts, for an innovative trading experience.
You can view your account history by using one of the following methods:
- Access your trading history via the reports feature that is available directly from MetaTrader 4. Make sure that the 'Terminal' window is open (if it's not, go to the 'View' tab and click on 'Terminal').
- You can create reports using the 'Account History' tab in the 'Terminal' window. To do this, right-click inside the 'Account History' window and a menu will open with the different time frame options.
- More information on the reports can be found on the 'Client Terminal - User Guide' in the 'Help' window on the platform.
- Another way to view your trading history is by logging into your account on the AvaTrade website. Click on the log in button and type your username and password.
- You can view your statements by clicking on the 'Account Statement' link.
- After you have selected your account type, fill in your login details again, and you will be directed to the reports.
Please Note: If the account is a managed account or a ZuluTrade account, then you will need to add “_Self” after the account username.
The Ask is the BUY price of any instrument.
It is the greater of the two prices displayed. A Short Position is closed at the Ask Price.
For any individual equity on AvaTrade's trading platforms that declares a dividend, AvaTrade will make an adjustment to every account that holds said equity.
For more information on Corporate Actions, including calculations, please visit the Individual Equities Corporate Actions & Calculation section of the Trading Conditions page
AvaTrade is dedicated to providing a variety of instruments across all major markets. Please click here for the list of available instruments and their information.
- Please note the tabs above the table, to change the type of instruments you are viewing
No, Cryptocurrencies are traded either as Forex pairs (such as the BTCEUR) against other currencies, or as individual’s assets CFD (contract for difference).
In any case, you don’t own the asset but only trade on its value.
you can find more information about Cryptocurrencies here
Once documents are uploaded into your account, we will review and process them within two business days.
As soon as the documents are processed you will receive an email notification regarding the result; if they are approved, your account is considered fully verified.
You can always check the status of your account by contacting customer support.
- Please make sure to upload all documents via MyAva to prevent any delays, you may find information on how to upload documents in the relevant section in our FAQ's.
Verifying your account is quick and easy. All you need to do is upload your documents by logging into your AvaTrade account. Once you are logged in, go to the 'Upload Documents' section.
Make sure your documents are saved in the correct format, and that your file name contains letter or numbers only, any other characters will be invalid.
Please note: We cannot accept documents hosted on cloud services.
In order to verify your account you will need to provide the following documents:
- A coloured copy of a valid government-issued ID (e.g. Passport, ID card, driver’s license), containing the following information: name, picture and date of birth. (must match the information you registered your account with).
- A utility bill for address verification (e.g. electricity, water, gas, land-line phone, local authority waste disposal), containing the following information: name, address, date - not older than six months (must match the ones you registered with).
- We do not accept mobile phone bills or any sort of letters for verification.
- All documents must be readable, easily viewed and identified with all corners clearly visible.
For third party deposits, please send documents for both parties as well as a front & back, colour copy of the credit card used, showing: full name, expiration date, first 4 and last 4 digits of the credit card number (you may block the middle 8 digits).
Please note: You may hide the CVV Security code on back and POA form.