Due to anti-money laundering regulations, we always return funds to the same source from which you deposited. Please note that you may need to withdraw up to 200% of your deposit to your credit or debit card, any more than that you may withdraw by another method in your own name as you instruct.
For example, if you deposited $1,000 by credit card and made a $1,200 profit, the first $2,000 you withdraw must go back to the same credit card, before you can withdraw the profits by a different method, such as wire transfer, Ava Debit MasterCard, PayPal* and other e-payment methods (for non-EU clients only).
Usually, withdrawals are being processed and sent out within up to 10 business days, when your application meets all the withdrawal requirements. The requirements may include account verification, the minimum trading of the bonus volume, enough usable margin, correct withdrawal method and more.
Withdrawals are typically processed and sent within 1 to 2 business days of being approved, however the entire process may take up to 10 business days.
Should there be any issue with approving the withdrawal, you will receive an email notification regarding your withdrawal status. Please note that a withdrawal request that cannot be approved may be delayed until all requirements are met.
- Saturday, Sunday and US Public Holidays are not considered business days
- Once the funds are sent from our end, it may take a few extra days to reach your account depending on your bank/credit card company.
Please note that your bonus will be added to your trading platform only once your account is fully verified. In order to add your bonus please contact customer service.
AvaTrade offers multiple deposit methods and their process time differ.
Before you go ahead and fund your account, you need to make sure that the verification documents for your account have been approved:
- If you use a regular credit or debit card, the payment should be credited instantly*. If there is a delay, please contact Customer Support.
- E-payments (e.g. PayPal) will be credited within 24 hours,
- Deposits by wire transfer can take several business days, depending on your bank (please make sure to send us a copy of the swift code or receipt for tracking).
*If this is your first credit card deposit it may take up to 24 business hours to credit the funds to your account due to security verification.
The minimum deposit amount depends on the base currency of your account*:
- USD account – USD $100
- EUR account – €100
- GBP** account – £100
- AUD** account – AUD $100
- USD account – USD $500
- EUR account – €500
- GBP** account – £500
- AUD** account – AUD $500
*Exception: In the event you use a 3rd party system please refer to your account manager for further details on the minimum deposit needed.
**AUD is only available for Australian clients, GBP is only available for clients from the UK.
In order to cancel a deposit simply email us with the request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you did not trade with the funds the deposit will be canceled within 24 hours.
If your credit card expired since your last deposit, you need to send us an official letter from your bank, stating that the card is no longer in use.
To send the letter and additional questions email us at email@example.com.
|AvaTrade offers clients to trade on the MetaTrader 4 platform. This platform is very user friendly, and offers greate leverage for trading FX (400:1). This is only favourable for clients who possess sufficient risk appetite for such leverage.
Note that high leverage trading is not suited to all traders and provides greater potential for both gains and losses. AvaTrade also offers AvaTradeGO, a mobile trading platform suited for MetaTrader 4 accounts.
You should be able to view your account history by using one of the below methods:
- You can access the history of your trading via the reports feature that is available directly from the trading platforms.
Make sure that the Terminal Window is open (if it is not, go to the View tab and click on Terminal). You can run reports in the Account History tab in the Terminal Window. Right click inside the Account History window and a menu will open with the different time frame options. More information on the reports can be found in the Client Terminal - User Guide in the Help window on the platform.
- You can access the history of your trading by logging in to your account on the AvaTrade website
Accessing the reports from the AvaTrade website, click on the login the button and type your username and password. You can view your statements by clicking on the “Account Statement” link. After you have selected your account type, fill in your login details again and you will be directed to the reports.
Note: If the account is a managed account or a ZuluTrade account, then you will need to add “_Self” after the account username.
The Ask is the BUY price of any instrument. It is the greater of the two prices displayed.
For any individual equity on AvaTrade's trading platforms that declares a dividend, AvaTrade will make an adjustment to every account that holds said equity.
For more information on Corporate Actions, including calculations, please visit the Individual Equities Corporate Actions & Calculationsection of the Trading Conditions page.
AvaTrade is dedicated to providing a variety of instruments across all major markets. Please click here for the list of available instruments and their information.
- Please note the tabs above the table, to change the type of instruments you are viewing
Cryptocurrencies are traded either as a Forex pair (such as the BTCEUR) against other currencies, or as individual’s assets CFD (contract for difference).
In any case, you don’t own the asset but only trade on its value.
Read more about cryptocurrencies at www.avatrade.com/forex/cryptocurrencies
We will review and check your documents and will approve them as soon as possible. Once they are approved, your account is considered fully verified. You can always check the status of your account by contacting customer service.
* Clients should ensure that all documents are uploaded via MyAva to avoid further delays.
The are two options for sending in your documents.
- You can upload the documents by going to our website and logging to the your AvaTrade account. Once you have logged in to the website, go to the 'Upload Documents' section. Please make sure that the documents are saved in the correct format and that your file name ONLY contains letter or numbers. Any other spacing will be invalid.
- You may send the documents by email to our Customer Support email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: We cannot accept documents hosted on cloud services
In order to verify your account you will need to provide the following documents:
- A coloured copy of a valid government-issued ID (e.g. Passport, ID card, driver’s license) with the following: Name (must match the name you registered with), picture, date of birth, (must match the date of birth you registered with) and expiration date.
- A utility bill for address verification (e.g. electricity, water, gas, land-line phone, local authority waste disposal) with: name (must match the name you registered with), address (must match the address you registered with), date (not older than 6 months). This must be the full document. It is important that all corners of the document are visible. *We do not accept mobile phone bills for verification
All documents must be clearly legible, easily viewed and identified with all corners clearly visible.
- For third party deposits, please send documents for both parties as well as a front & back, colour copy of the credit card used, showing: full name, expiration date, first 4 and last 4 digits of the credit card number (you may block the middle 8 digits)
- Please note: You may block the CVV Security code on back and POA form