In order to verify your account you will need to provide the following documents:
Proof of Identity - A colored copy of a valid government-issued ID
• ID card
• Driver’s license
All documents must contain the following information: Name, picture, date of birth, date of expiry. The details must match the ones you registered your account with. Both sides of the ID card or the driver’s license should be sent.
Proof of Address – The document should contain your name, address, and issue date - not older than 6 months and can be one of the following:
• Bank Statement/Credit Card Statement or Bank Details document
• Electricity, water, or gas bill (Utility Bill)
• Council tax bill
• Mobile or land-line phone
• Local authority waste disposal
• Affidavit issued and signed from Police and Commissioner of oath
• Letter from your local municipality
• Internet bill
The details must match the ones you registered with.
- We do not accept any sort of Letters, Receipts, Medical documents, University or School documents, Tenancy contracts, Cropped documents, Screenshot copies, Documents older than 6 months, Documents with PO box address or Retail statements for verification.
- All documents must be readable, easily viewed and identified with all corners clearly visible. If your document is password protected, please kindly provide the password to our customer support.
For third party deposits, please send documents for both parties as listed above along with a signed POA (Power of Attorney) Form.
- Please note that clients from European countries must verify their accounts before depositing.
If you are experiencing difficulties performing these actions, you may also Chat with us.