We offer several ways of depositing money into your trading account: Credit Card, Wire Transfer, as well as several forms of e-payment (not for EU & Australian customers).
- The first step is logging in to your AvaTrade account, then go to the 'Deposit' section and click on 'Fund your account'
- Select your preferred method.
- Please make sure to select the specific trading account you wish to deposit into from the drop down menu.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit.
- Add the payment method details into the fields and click on 'Deposit'.
- Please note: From 1/1/2021, all European banks applied a 3D security authentication code, to increase the security for online credit/debit card transactions. If you are experiencing issues with receiving your 3D secure code, we suggest contacting your bank for assistance.
Clients from European countries must verify their accounts before depositing.
For more information on how to verify your account, please read the following articles:
What documents do I need to provide in order to open an account?