If you are experiencing login issues on your AvaTradeGo mobile App, it can be due to an excess of temporary data in the app's cache memory.
You can easily rule this possibility out by clearing the app's Cache following this easy guide.
For Android operating systems:
- Open the Settings menu. This can be done by tapping the cog icon in your notification shade;
- Find Apps (or Installed Applications, depending on your device) in the menu, then locate the AvaTradeGo app icon;
- Tap on Storage: then the button for Clear Cache will become available;
- Press the Clear Cache button.
For Apple operating system:
- Locate the Settings icon and open it;
- Click on General => iPhone Storage;
- Locate the AvaTradeGo app icon;
- Click on Offload App to empty its temporary folder.
- Restart the AvaTradeGo app and enter your login credentials.