To deposit via Wire Transfer is very easy with AvaTrade, the instructions below will assist you in the process at any point you may need it.
- Log into your My Account area;
- Click on the Deposit tab on the left side,
- Select Fund Your Account,
- Select which Trading Account you wish to fund and the amount,
- Choose Wire Transfer as the deposit method,
- A window will open, where you need to choose the Bank through which you want to send the funds to,
- Choose the Bank according to the Currencies available as this will allow you make the transfer in one of the major Currencies and reduce your Bank's conversion fees,
- You will see there all the details, that you can either print and bring to your Bank or copy paste in your online banking, to complete a wire transfer.
- When ordering the wire transfer in your bank, please add your trading account number to the transfer comments so we can allocate the funds faster.
For more information on the time frame of receiving and crediting for wire transfers, you can also read the article: I made a wire transfer today but the funds haven't been credited yet in my account.
Clients from European countries must verify their accounts before depositing.
For more information on how to verify your account, please read the following articles: