In order to verify your account you will need to provide the following documents:
- Proof of ID - A valid government-issued ID (e.g. Passport, ID card, driver’s license), containing the following information: name, picture and date of birth. (must match the information you registered your account with).
- Proof of Address - A utility bill for address verification (e.g. electricity, water, gas, mobile or land-line phone, local authority waste disposal, Affidavit issued and signed from Police and Commissioner of oath , a document that confirms your address issued by Municipality) containing your name, address, and issued date - not older than six months (must match the ones you registered with).
- We do not accept any sort of letters, receipts, medical documents, University or School documents or retail statements for verification.
- All documents must be readable, easily viewed and identified with all corners clearly visible.
For third party deposits, please send documents for both parties as listed above along with a signed POA (Power of Attorney) Form.
- Please note that clients from European countries must verify their accounts before depositing.