Providing the necessary documents is a mandatory requirement when opening an account.
- Proof of Identity - A colored copy of a valid government-issued ID (e.g. Passport, ID card, driver’s license), containing the following information: Name, picture, date of birth, date of expiry. The details must match the ones you registered your account with. Both sides of the ID card or the driver’s license should be sent.
- Proof of Address – The document should contain your name, address, and issue date - not older than six months and can be one of the following: bank Statement, credit Card Statement, electricity, water or gas bill, council tax bill, mobile or land-line phone, local authority waste disposal, affidavit issued and signed from Police and Commissioner of oath, letter from your local municipality, Internet bill
The details must match the ones you registered with.
- We do not accept any sort of Letters, Receipts, Medical documents, University or School documents, Tenancy contracts, Cropped documents, Screenshot copies, Documents older than 6 months, Documents with PO box address or Retail statements for verification.
- All documents must be readable, easily viewed and identified with all corners clearly visible. If your document is password protected, please kindly provide the password to our customer support.
Kindly note: AvaTrade reserves the right to request a credit card copy. In that event, you may black out the 6 middle digits of the card in front (first 6 and last 4 must be visible) and the CVV in the back.
- Please note that clients from European countries must verify their accounts before depositing.