From March 1st 2019, the minimum build version for AvaMetaTrader that will be supported are:
- For Desktop - builds below 1118 will no longer be supported.
- For Android - builds below 1104 will no longer be supported.
To View the latest build your system is updated to, please follow these simple steps:
Desktop Terminal instructions:
- Open AvaMetaTrader and select the below:
- Select 'Help' -> then 'About':
The Version build must be greater than 1118:
- If the Version is less than required, please find out here how to install the updated AvaMetaTrader.
Android App Instructions:
- Open the MetaTrader4 app.
- Go to 'Manage Accounts' in the top left corner:
- Select 'About' at the bottom of the list: the Version build must be greater than 1104.
- If the Version is less than required, please update the MetaTrader4 Mobile app.