Ava Professionals must meet at least 2 out of 3 below criteria:
1. Sufficient trading activity in the last 12 months
You have carried out transactions, in significant size, on the relevant market at an average frequency of 10 per quarter over the previous four quarters (with AvaTrade and/or other providers). Relevant market – OTC Derivatives such as Leveraged CFDs, Forex, Spread Betting.
- Recent account statements in pdf from trading accounts with regulated brokers is required as proof that you meet the trading requirement.
2. Relevant experience in the financial services sector
You work or have worked in the financial sector for at least one year in a professional position, which requires knowledge of the transactions or services envisaged.
• Relevant Financial Sector
• What is/was your role?
• Please specify the financial company where gained experience.
- A letter from employer confirming that you were employed for more than a year in the financial sector and your role required knowledge of OTC leveraged derivatives/trading is required as proof that you meet the trading requirement relevant experience requirement.
3. Financial instrument portfolio of over €500,000 (including cash saving and financial instruments)
Financial instrument portfolio of over €500,000. Financial instruments includes shares, derivatives (only cash deposits made to fund/profits realised from investing in derivatives), debt instruments and cash deposits. It does not include property portfolios, direct commodity ownership or notional values of leveraged instruments.
- Recent bank account statements (eStatements) and/or account statements in pdf from trading accounts with regulated brokers is required as proof that you meet the financial instrument portfolio of over €500,000 requirement.