If you wish to link your account to a Fund manager or Mirror trading, please upload the following documents into your My Account area:
- Proof of ID - A coloured copy of a valid government-issued ID (e.g. Passport, ID card, driver’s license) with the following: Name, picture and date of birth. (must match the ones you registered with).
- Proof of Address - A utility bill for address verification (e.g. electricity, water, gas, land-line phone, local authority waste disposal) with name, address, date - not older than six months (must match the ones you registered with).
- The AvaTrade Master Account Authorization Form OR Mirror-trading Authorization (Either form must be provided by your Fund Manager).
- Your account must be fully verified before it could be linked.
For instructions on how to upload documents into your My Account area:
- How to upload documents via the website (browser);
- How to upload documents via the AvaTradeGO app (Mobile).
- Please note that due to regulatory requirements, managed accounts are not available for traders from European countries.