If you are residing in Australia (or any other Australian territory), you are most likely trading under the ASIC (Australian Securities & Investments Commission) regulation.
In addition to the Verification documents you are required to upload into your account, you need to fill in a short online questionnaire.
To fill it, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Account;
- Click on Upload Documents Tab on the left side of the page;
- Your account status will show as not verified. Once all documents are uploaded, reviewed and approved, the status will be changed to Verified.
- Then, you will see the first step required to fill in the online questionnaire:
- Click on the link, it will take you to the online questionnaire form to fill out.
- In Question #1, please fill in your full name - should match the name you registered in your account;
- In Question #2, please fill in your email address - must be the same email address as registered in your account;
- If you are answering the questionnaire for the second time, please enter the same email you registered your AvaTrade account with
- Answer the remaining questions until completion.
- Upload the required documents into your My Account area.
- Please pay attention to the guidelines on the supported file types and maximum file size:
- Documents are usually reviewed within one business day. Once the document is reviewed, you will see its status changes.
In this article, you will find an explanation of the different document statuses.