You can view your account history by using one of the following methods:
- Access your trading history via the reports feature that is available directly from MetaTrader 4. Make sure that the 'Terminal' window is open (if it's not, go to the 'View' tab and click on 'Terminal').
- You can create reports using the 'Account History' tab in the 'Terminal' window. To do this, right-click inside the 'Account History' window and a menu will open with the different time frame options.
- More information on the reports can be found on the 'Client Terminal - User Guide' in the 'Help' window on the platform.
- Another way to view your trading history is by logging into your account on the AvaTrade website. Click on the log in button and type your username and password.
- You can view your statements by clicking on the 'Account Statement' link.
- After you have selected your account type, fill in your login details again, and you will be directed to the reports.
Please Note: If the account is a managed account or a ZuluTrade account, then you will need to add “_Self” after the account username.